Tarpaulin Price in India, Nellai Tarpaulin is a tarpaulin manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of tarpaulins for different applications and also for all types of trucks. Nellai Tarpaulin is the biggest manufacturer & Supplier of HDPE Tarpaulin in India.
We offer Tarpaulins all over India and we deliver within the shortest period regardless of where you live, with free shipping.
HDPE tarpaulins are specially made from super strong tightly woven polyethylene providing lasting protection against the elements.
|Material||HDPE + LDPE|
|Weight||120 GSM, 150 GSM, 170GSM, 180 GSM, 200 GSM, 220 GSM, 250 GSM, 270 GSM|
|Width||2 meters or 4 meters without joint. Available for wider fabric by heat sealing. Or as the client’s requirement|
|Length||Can be any Length|
|Special Treatment||Fire Retardant/Ultra Violet Protection, Flame-Retardant treatment available upon request|
|Package||Bale packing (Ready Made Tarp)|
|An eyelet every 3 feet(about 1m) or customer-made, with four edges heat-sealed by pp rope in the hem and four corners by a black triangle|
|Density / Sq.inch||6X6, 7X7, 8X7, 8X8, 10X8, 10X10, 12X12, 14X14, 16X16 ( 2x3m, 3x4m,3x5m, 4x5m, 4x6m, 5x8m, 6x8m, 6x10m, 2.5×3.6m, 3.6×5.4m, 5.4×7.2m, 7.2x9m, 10x50m.)|
|Feature||1. Different sizes and colors are available|
|2. Tear-resistant super durability minimizes breakage during transportation and storage|
|3. Water-resistant and washable: it prevents contamination or damage from rain or moisture|
|4. Double waterproof surfaces.Reinforced corner;|
|5. UV stabilized and sunproof|
|Making||a. All edges with PP rope in hem;|
|b. Four corners reinforced by plastic;|
|c. Rustproof Aluminum eyelet in 1m (1 yard or 3 feet) interval;|
|d. Four corners reinforced by a plastic triangle.|
|e. Each piece folded into a plastic bag with the customer’s label inserted|
|Color||Black, Blue, White, Green, and Orange|
|Delivery Time||Within 7 Days after receiving Payments|
Tarpaulin Price in India – HDPE Tarpaulin
|SIZE||120 GSM||170 GSM||180GSM|
Our tarps come in all different sizes and shapes. You can order one of our standard sizes or have us create a custom tarp for your needs
What are the main application scenarios of tarpaulin in India?
1. Tarpaulin used in Industry
- Covers for road repair sites/fences, Warning tape cover, Sandpit cover
- Tarps for general use, Underground sheets, Warehouses Pallets, Noise reduction cover
- Military/Industrial equipment machine cover, Cover for scaffolding in construction sites
- Transportation in mineral factories and ports, Cargo, Rail transportation, Ventilation pipe
2. Tarpaulin used in Agriculture
- Covers for timber, hay, haystack, weed mat, cotton, and all kinds of crops covers for drying crops, Collect Water
- Tarps for fence wind break for poultry farms house, Pandal, Rain and sunshine monsoon shelters
3. Tarpaulin used in Aquaculture and fisheries
- Fish, shrimp, crabs, and shellfish, as well as algae, quince, lotus and lotus root, etc.
4. Tarpaulin used in Garden and Home
- Picnic mat, Dining canopies, Cover for furniture, Swimming pool covers
- Cover for the garden, backyard furniture use, Canopy, etc.
If you have related needs for tarpaulin, For any queries or feedback you can contact us on +91 63810 13451 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will be the fastest time to provide you with the best products, welcome to visit our company!
Yes, our poly tarps have UV treatment built into the poly tarp fabrics for better poly tarp performance.
2-3 years in normal use.
Yes, we can produce your size as you need.
The cost of tarpaulin depends on the material used, its thickness, and its length. Get Quote>>>
Our factory is in Thiruchendur Main Road, Kurumbur, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu 628207.
The longevity of your tarp will depend on the material and how the tarp is being used. Our expert sales team can ensure you choose the right tarp for your application.
No – we only stock the highest quality polyethylene tarps. Not only have we found these to be the best ‘bang for your buck’ they also are MUCH lighter than the alternative which makes their application much safer
We are often able to accommodate special sizes but it will just be a matter of how quickly we can do it for you – give us a call to talk about your requirements and our friendly team will bend over backward to ensure that you get what you need. If we can’t do it for you we will put you in touch with someone that can!
- What is Shade Net?
- Which GSM tarpaulin is best?
- What is the most sun-resistant rope?
- What is hay tarpaulin?
- How to Tarp a Roof?
- 120 GSM Tarpaulin Price in India
- 120 GSM Tarpaulin Price in India
- 300 GSM Tarpaulin Price in India
- 21×18 ft 120GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 12×9 ft 200GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 18×12 ft 90GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 30×24 ft 200 GSM Yellow Tarpaulin Sheet
- 24×18 ft 90GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 50×50 ft 180 GSM HDPE Black Tarpaulin
- 30×24 ft 200GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin