What is Shade Net? An agro shade net is used to provide a shade against sunlight and control temperature. Shade net can also be used to protect flowers, trees against frost, wide and hail damage.
|Product Name||Agro Sun Shade Nets|
|Size||5m x 50m, Custom|
|Color||Black, White, Green, Custom|
|Shade Rate||30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 75%, 90%|
|GSM||40GSM, 55GSM, 70GSM, 95GSM, 110GSM|
|Advantages||1) High-quality environmental protection materials, using imported HDPE materials, environmental protection, non-toxic and tasteless, harmless to the human body.|
2) Add breathable antioxidants, wear-resistant and breathable, effectively blocking sunlight.
3) Professional beam edge processing, cutting without loose edges.
4) Anti-oxidation treatment, soft material, resistant to pulling
- Widely used in garden, agriculture, desert, etc.
- Keep the heat out, which makes people feel cool and live happily.
- Plant under shade netting can grow better.
- With opening space that let sufficient airflow, resulting in a considerable reduction of the air.
- Temperature even during high-temperature days.
What are the types of shade net?
Agro shade nets are available in different shade percentages or shade factors i.e 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 75%, 80%, 90% (for example 50% shade factor means – the net will cut 50% of light intensity and would allow only 65% of light intensity to pass through the net).
Which shade net is best?
- 30% is ideal for Roses, Strawberries, Gooseberries, Tomatoes, Cucumber
- 40% is ideal for Bedding Plants, Gloxinias, Herbs, Iris, Lilies, Vegetables
- 50% is ideal for Foliage plants, Cut greens, Orchids, Ginger, Pot plants
- 60% is ideal for Orchids ( Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis )
- 75% is ideal for Ferns, Orchids ( Cypripediums), Philodendron,Indoor plants, Certain Orchids, Plantation crops, Tea, Coffee, Cardamom
- 90% is ideal for Cattle shed Poultry houses, Construction Scaffolding, and vehicular shades
What is Shade Net?
Shade net is made of polyethylene (HDPE) material by adding UV stabilizers and anti-oxidants. HDPE has shading capabilities ranging between 8% and 95%, making it. Shade net has the characteristics of lightweight, high-strength, anti-aging, large-area coverage and it has the ability to adjust the control environment, optimize climate and improve plants in the growth of adverse climate conditions.
What is the lifespan of shade net?
- 30% agro shade net lasts for 1 year depending on the climatic condition.
- 40% shade net lasts for 1 to 2 years depending on the climatic condition.
- 50% agro shade net lasts for 2 to3 years depending on the climatic condition.
- 60% shade nets lasts for 3 year depending on the climatic condition.
- 75% shade nets lasts for 3 to 5 years depending on the climatic condition.
- 90% shade nets lasts for 3 to 5 years depending on the climatic condition.
A shade net is used to provide a shade against sunlight and control temperature. Shade net can also be used to protect flowers, trees against frost, wide and hail damage. It can also be used for temporary fencing, packing applications, and greenhouse covering.
Testing shows that higher-density (70% or higher) black shade nets reduce the greatest amount of radiation that hits the surface beneath it.
Black and green shade cloths absorb heat and protect from harmful UV rays, and filter light.
Shade net fabric is a knit or woven fabric designed to reduce the amount of solar heat that reaches plants.
We Can Do Any Shapes According To Your Measurements. We, Will, Make A Drawing Ahead For You To Confirm.
We Made Both Roll Materials And Finish Products.
We made a workflow for each order and you can check your order status online.
Yes, but usually the customer needs to pay the freight, We’ll send back the courier charge if you make an order.
Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer quickly.
Yes, our shade net has UV treatment built into the material for better anti-UV performance.
I hope you’ve found this helpful. If you still need more info just give our knowledgeable call center staff a call on +91 63810 13451 and they will be happy to help.
Donating Tarps! looking to donate a tarp?