HDPE tarpaulin Sheet used as truck cover, tent, poultry curtains, fumigation cover, waterproof storage cover, pond liners, Emergency makeshift, car-bike cover, and wagon cover. Cover or protect your vehicle, fodder, or wood and building materials at construction sites, keep floors clean using this as a drop sheet when painting or polishing. Use anywhere against rain or other climate conditions; the uses are endless.
HDPE Tarpaulin Sheet is used widely in various sectors such as agriculture, transportation, chemical industries, sugar industry, textile industries, spinning mills, shipping, steel plants, tent house, and different propose.
Features of HDPE Tarpaulin Sheet
- All weather resistant
- High tensile strength, Durable and heavy duty
- Light weight, Flexible for any shape covering
- Resistant to harmful UV Rays
- Rope reinforced edges and Fitted with rust resistant aluminum eyelets on all sides.
- Reinforced Hems Providing Strength
- 100% Heat Sealed Joints so fully waterproof and leak proof
- Inert to most chemicals Alkalies and Acid
- Excellent tear, tensile, puncture and impact resistance.
- Available in Attractive Colours and different thickness in standard and non-standard norms.
Application of HDPE Tarpaulin Sheet
- Transportation (Covering)
- Cover for Railway Wagons
- Agriculture (Laying, covering, processing, drying etc…)
- Warehouse (Laying)
- Poultry curtains
- Temporary Tent Making
- Machinery covering
- Construction Sites works
What is a good thickness for a tarp?
The larger the number, the thicker the tarp. Typical light-weight blue tarps found in most retail or hardware stores are about 90 GSM. If you are planning a heavy-duty use, such as covering a carport, consider a heavy-duty tarp at 120 GSM to 500 GSM or a super heavy-duty tarp at 760 GSM.
What is tarpaulin made from?
There are many types of tarpaulin available on that market today. Made from different materials to provide different jobs and protection.
- Jute / Hessian
- PVC & Polyethylene
Other uses for Tarpaulins
- Boat tarp
- Farming tarp
- Pool cover tarp
- Tent Cover
- Construction tent tarp
- Roof tarpaulin
- Sports field cover
- Steel tarp
We are leading suppliers of HDPE Poly Tarpaulins, Heavy-Duty Truck Tarpaulins, Multy-Layer Cross Laminated Tarpaulins, Canvas Tarpaulins, Pond Liners, Car Covers, and Bike Covers.
Our goals are to provide our customers with high-quality products and reliable service and support and to become the first and preferred supplier of quality commercial products.
Why choose us?
- Professional service for products
- Professional service for products
- Much more competitive price
- Honest and excellent supplier
- Delivery time is shorter than others.
Need an HDPE Tarpaulin Sheet? Do you wish to have high-quality tarpaulins for your job? Looking for dealers who can offer you the right tarp for your specific needs? If you still need more info just give our knowledgeable call center staff a call on +91 63810 13451 and they will be happy to help.
Some Safety Tips
- Do not attempt to install a tarp over roof during dangerous windy weather conditions since tarp may act as a sail
- Always use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Call for professional help if you do not have required skills or qualifications to carry out the task.
- Remember that roofing materials are slippery, even when dry
- As with most things in life, installing a tarp is easier to do with a little help from a secound pair of hands
Tarpaulin Related Searches:
- What is Tarpaulin Used For?
- How To Get Long Life Out Of Your Tarps and Prevent Tearing?
- The Benefits Of Waterproof Tarps
- How long will a tarp last outside?
- What is Reinforced polyethylene Tarpaulin?