Our Agriculture Shade Windbreak Nets are an effective response to bad weather conditions. They also prevent soil erosion and reduce plant desiccation.
They are quick to install (after simple weeding along the row) and help prevent the risk of crop soiling (for example, due to cypress leaves).
Made of monofilament low-pressure, high-density polyethylene (HDPE), they are UV stable and rot-resistant offering a cylindrical and completely aerodynamic thread form. They provide significant resistance and are guaranteed to offer excellent durability.
HDPE Agriculture Shade Net Details:
- Material 100% virgin HDPE with anti UV, Resistant to bacteria, mold, and chemical agents Agriculture Shade Windbreak Net for Trees, and Flowers.
- Colour blue; yellow, and dark green.
- Mesh hole 2mm × 2mm; 4mm × 4mm.
- Shade rate 30%-70%.
- Weight: Lightweight 70gsm-200gsm.
- Width 0.6m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 4, 6m, 8m, 12m.
- Roll Length 10m, 50m, 100m, 200m, 300m.
- Strong tensile resistance, anti UV, and easy to transport.
- Windbreak net offers good wind speed reduction, allowing sufficient air through to enable plants to breathe.
- Prevent insects and birds when fixed on windows or doors.
- Agriculture shade windbreak netting is widely used to protect plants from the wind.
- For wind protection around young fruit trees, vineyards, flowers, and vegetable crops. Provides an instant shelter from the wind, enables rapid growth, and better utilization of land.
- Used it to cover tunnels on the allotment for protecting plants from quite strong winds and all insects.
- Used for the fish pond in the garden, keeps herons from the fish pond and also helps to shade the fish on hot sunny days.
- For protecting rabbit or dog run, or bird cage against mosquitoes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Shade cloth is used to protect plants from too much heat from the sun. It is also used to improve the diffusion of light and provide ventilation for plants.
These materials are designed to protect agro products from heat, rain, and fast wind.
An effective windbreak net can reduce wind speed from 30% to 50%. It will provide enough protection for plants, crops, and gardens from sun, wind, hail, heavy rain, and drifting snow as well.
Monofilament windbreak netting is supplied with fixing eyelets at the top and bottom of each roll. The windbreak fencing netting can easily be fixed to timber posts, straining line wire, cladding, and other systems to produce a very strong and effective windbreak.
Black and green shade cloths absorb heat and protect from harmful UV rays, and filter light.
The appropriate way to erect the windbreak netting is to stretch the netting to its full size. Then find all the corners to ensure the right side of the netting is up. Always remember, if you start the procedure with patience, then the end results would be organized.
Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer quickly.
- Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 200 GSM Tarpaulin Sheet
- 250 GSM Tarpaulin Sheet
- 90 GSM Tarpaulin Sheet
- Vespa Bike Cover Waterproof
We are a leading Manufacturer & supplier of HDPE Poly Tarpaulins, Heavy-Duty Truck Tarpaulins, Multy-Layer Tarpaulins, Cross Laminated Tarpaulins, Canvas Tarpaulins, Cotton Tarpaulins, Pond Liners, Rain Poncho, Rain Coat, Car Covers, and Bike Covers.
Our goals are to provide our customers with high-quality products and reliable service and support and to become the first and preferred supplier of quality commercial products.
Why choose us?
- Professional service for products
- Much more competitive price
- Honest and excellent supplier
Need an Agriculture Shade Windbreak Net for Trees, and Flowers? Looking for dealers who can offer you the right tarp for your specific needs? If you still need more info just give our knowledgeable call center staff a call at +91 63810 13451 and they will be happy to help.
- What is Shade Net?
- Green Agro Shade Nets
- Mipatex Agro Shade Net
- Building Safety Net & Construction Net
- Shalimar Shade Net – Multipurpose Shade Net
- HDPE Privacy Fence Winds Screen Mesh Shade Cover
- 15×12 Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 18×164 ft 120 GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin
- 24×164 ft 120 GSM Cross Laminated Tarpaulin