Product Key Features:
Tata Indica Vista Premium Silver Outdoor Car Cover [2012-2014]
- Designed for all weather defence against rain, storm, UV rays, tree sap and bird bombs
- Its breathable fabric fights off rot, mildew and corrosion
- Protective Indoor Outdoor And All Season.
- Effectively prevent dust into the car, keep the car inside and outside clean and tidy
- Heat resistant with a paint-safe inner layer,It won’t scratch paint
- Easy to wash and collect
- Two mirror pockets make the cover fitting the car
- Double-stitched for strength and durability
- Clip buckle – protection from harsh winds
- Free storage bag
- This car cover is custom fit, compatible for Tata Indica Vista [2012-2014]
The Tata Indica Vista Premium Silver Outdoor Car Cover [2012-2014] from Nellai Tarpaulin will do a great job in shielding your vehicle from the outdoor hazards, rain, like bird dropping, sticky tree sap and dust on a windy night. It is also highly breathable and will trap moisture under it, letting your car paint breather and be rust-free. This outdoor car cover will hold it’s own against harsh weather, at the same time giving great protection to your car.
1. Prevent Flame Retardancy
3. Bottom Elastic Band
4. The whole car is wrapped front and back
5. Dirty and Durable
Designed to provide years of protection against the harsh effects, in any climate, of the sun. UV rays have a permanent effect on the paint and finish of your vehicle. With long-lasting strength and water resistance, these car covers defy colour fading and resist rot due to extended exposure to the elements.
GUARANTEED COVER FIT :
We guarantee to send the correct item for your vehicle. If we make a mistake, we gladly pay return shipping costs.
CAR COVER RETURNS :
Each Car Cover is custom cut and sewn to your vehicle’s make, model and year, therefore we cannot accept returns for Car Covers once an order has been placed.
WARNING : Never use body cover on recently polished or heated car and use the cover in sunlight for at least a week before putting it to use in the rains.